[[ my lovest question. in my life I faced with healh problems, psychological difficulties, lack of motivation and desire, deconcentration and lack of patience to do long difficult jobs. methodics below certainly was helpful to me for solving these questions.
the answer below is brief, though is enough to start. subsequently it will be complemented.
the primary point is who you are, what is your real goal, not imposed by others or "as it have to be".
this point is tigthly connected with subliminal mental/body blocks, which makes our performance poor, feel unhappy and lead to health problems. these blocks are appeared from early childhood, including prenatal period. some people believe past lives and transpersonal expirence also takes place.
these problems are solved with holistic methods, like holotropic breathing, meditation, qigong/yoga, body therapy and so on. peculiarity of these methods that they are solving problem entirely, without knowing particular issues which have led to the problems.
further concentration, mental performance, drive and desire are achieved by meditation and qigong techniques. they can help improving your health, solve some mental problems and make more happy.
most of these things is better to train at specialized courses with good instructor. however, once started most of the work is solo by your own.
as for me, I have passed about ten holotropic sessions, permanently using qigong (zhong yuan qigong and some things from Mantak Chia) and meditation techniques (both breating, binaural and mind machine), and additionally some yoga excercices, picked for my exact problems. certainly, this makes life much better.
but, anyway, you have to stand and fight in your life, and have a true goal to gain real power. when goal is true, you follow it with real pleasure and make success. otherwise you feel uncomfortable and devastating yourself. this is the way you may distniguish true goal. techniques listed here are only good helpers (though some people consider contrary, like go tough meditation and you will achieve zen state). this does not mean you have to abandon real life and go deep in mountains. it still possible to be social, earn money and enjoy simple human pleasures.
there are other ways to raise your performance, like good music for work, productive environment and surrounding people, proper food and so on. physical activity, like outdoor games and hiking is also good helper. perhaps will be written in future.
primary writers to read on this topic, holistic methods:
- Stanislav Grof (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Grof), his books about holotropic breathwork. also consider using his holotropic breathwork excercices.
- Alexander Lowen (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Lowen), his books about body and bioenergetics. there are some good excercices.
- Lise Bourbeau (http://lisebourbeau.com/en/) (Liz Burbo), Five of the injuries that hampered be yourself
motivation and positive thinking:
- John Kehoe, Mind Power
- David D. Burns (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_D._Burns), Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feeling_Good:_The_New_Mood_Therapy) (highly recommended by other people, concerning fight depression)
for qigong consider:
- Mantak Chia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantak_Chia), books/videos
- Mingtang Xu, zhong yuan qigong
for yoga I do not know english writers
concerning meditation (and little about qigong):
- my quora answer (https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-motivate-myself-for-workout-3-hours-study-programming-4-hours-and-work-6-hours-each-day/answer/Dmitry-Bryliuk)
concerning some drugs:
- my quora answer (https://www.quora.com/What-drugs-do-you-put-into-your-bug-out-bag/answer/Dmitry-Bryliuk)
now I'm collecting together all my experience here: mental and physical performance, self improvement (http://project-identity.com?search=e0TMGSNCxxaAbuYQDFhmDJ00b9yIYCHCTkIdItqUcUMnDBsQYdyQAQEHTZ45acZ0HFlGjpk3ctqAHFNGRJ8uff4_) ]]